LTMS is a non‐oxidizing biocide, produced specifically for the sanitizing of water maker membrane systems. It can be used to either periodically sanitize membrane plants, or for long term preservation of membranes. The product is stable as a long term preserving agent for up to 8 months.
LTMS can be used on thin film composite and cellulose acetate membranes.
LTMS offers a variety of performance benefits over other storage chemicals:
• Safely preserves membranes for up to eight months.
• Rapid sanitization activity as a non-oxidizing biocide.
• Compatible with thin film composite and cellulose acetate membranes.
• Kills bacteria and assists in the breakdown of slime.
• Long lasting storage chemical that is not aggressive to plastics or membranes.
|Octo Marine Code||LTMS|
|Compatible||Octo Marine, Aqua Base, Dessalator, Echotec, FCI, HEM, HP, HRO, Idromar, Matrix, Schenker, Sea Fresh, Sea Recovery, SLCE, Spectra, Tecnicomar, Village Marine, Water Makers Inc|
|Options||Unlike powdered storage chemicals, LTMS will store membranes safely for up to 8 Months.|
|Product Uses||Sea Water Desalination|